William Hill Mobile App Review
Brace yourselves, we are going to talk about the William Hill mobile app – one of the best mobile platforms in the world of sportsbooks. We will be happy to give you an insight into the sections of ...
the bookmaker that are worth your while. There are many things you will like about Will Hill. It is a classy sportsbook, which boasts a slew of features, offers a mobile-friendly platform and smooth navigation, and has an array of markets to bet on. What is more, it has the biggest array of payment methods and also does great when it comes to promotions. Last but not least, the app supports the most popular operating systems: iOS and Android. As for the rest of devices, there is nothing to worry about. You can use the browser-based version of the site, which has all the attributes listed on the app. It goes without saying that you should give the operator a try as soon as you can. We suggest you take a good look at TopRatedBettingSites’s breakdown of the William Hill application right away.
- William Hill
- BonusBet £10 & Get £30
- MarketsFootball, Darts, Bowls, and Basketbal
- Claim Bonus*
*New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
Review of the Navigation
The William Hill application is simple, yet beautiful. Mobenga, the Swedish developers that designed it, did great on that account. The end product is truly amazing. The icons are neat and well-arranged. They are not placed higgledy-piggledy. Instead they are in good order, and they do not take up all the space on the screen. Everything is right where it should be. Right in the Sports section, you can find all the sports you need to place a bet on, with the exception of horse racing, tennis and football. Markets are provided with quick links. Everything is just a click away. It is fairly easy to navigate the application. Besides the interface is user-friendly and intuitive. You are not likely to experience any problems with the navigation.
There are no special giveaways for users who decide to go with the mobile version of William Hill. However, all of the welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
available in the desktop version are also present on the app. Go through them, read their full terms and conditions and take advantage of them.
Review of the Live Streaming and Betting
As surprising as it sounds, the in-play feature of the William Hill app is much better than the desktop one. It is much simpler and neater, and it looks so much better. Perhaps the reason for this is that it is designed for smaller screens and is visually more appealing. Of course, the feature does not outrival the one of 10bet, but it has a number of benefits. If you do not try it, you will be missing out. The section gives you information about statistics, betting options, odds and other important things.
What is more, it provides live commentary for anyone interested. You need as little as £1 in your account to be able to watch live horse races and greyhound events, which are broadcast in high definition.
The other sports streamed live on the mobile platform do not carry such requirements, but unfortunately, they are broadcast less often. You can see the available sports above, right where we mentioned the characteristics of the mobile platform.
Continuing our discussion about the William Hill app, we would like to point out that the best thing about it is that the minimum bet you can place is very small and everyone can afford it. If you are a novice and you do not want to spend a huge amount of money on bets, then you can take advantage of this bookmaker’s options. The minimum bet amount for punters is as little as £0.03.
In fact, it is the same as the one in the desktop version of William Hill. In addition, it is easy as pie to place a bet. It is very similar to other sportsbooks’ apps.
In the navigation bar of the William Hill app, on the right side, you will find a Betslip section.
This is where all your selections will go to. You can find everything there, from combination bets to multiples and singles. It is easy and pretty straightforward. You can hardly get lost. Everything you need is right where you want it. The only trouble is that you cannot place quick bets. Unfortunately, the app does not support such a feature. This clearly is a disadvantage. Some apps offer this feature.
Withdrawals and Deposits
The Will Hill mobile app does offer an array of payment options. They have almost any method you can think of, from e-wallets to bank cards, with the exception of MasterCard and Ukash. You can use Neteller, Laser, Maestro, Visa and Visa Debit, PayPal, bank wires, ClickandBuy, Giropay, Web Money, iDeal, Poli, cheques, postal orders, as well as a number of local payment methods based on country of residence, such as UseMyBank, Teleingreso, eKonto, Euteller, Montea.ru, Bolero Bancario, Linea Abierta, etc. Compared with other sportsbooks, the William Hill app has the biggest array of payment options. The only thing that you need to remember is that the method you choose to deposit with will be the method that you will have to use for cashing out. Make sure to pick the one you are most comfortable with.
Devices that the William Hill Mobile App can run on
One of the best things about the mobile platform is that it supports Android and iOS. Below, you can see which versions are compatible with the app.
- iOS: iPhone 6; iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPhone, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad Mini, iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2, , iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 5.0 or later.
- Android: Note & Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Zoom, Sony Ericsson Xperia range, Google Nexus range, HTC One S, X and XL, Galaxy S2, S3 & S4, Wildfire, Desire, Galaxy Tab range, LG Nexus, Galaxy Ace, Android 4.1.2 Jellybean or later.
- Blackberry: Playbook; Torch 9800, Torch 9800; Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Z10; Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, Froyo Bold 9790, Curve 8520, Curve 9320, Curve 9300, Curve 9320, Curve 9360, Pearl 9105.
Note that if your device has been updated to the latest version of its operating system, it will probably be able to run the Will Hill mobile app. Do not worry if you have a Windows Phone or a Nokia. You can use the mobile browser version of the site
without a problem. All you have to do is open your phone’s browser and enter the web address in the address bar.
Questions & Answers
Q: I have an Android-based device. Where can I get the App?
- A: Unfortunately, Google Play does not give permission to companies to publish gambling content. This means that you have to find the app in another place. There are a number of sites on the web that will help you. The most reputable is Getjar. It is trustworthy. Be it as it may since you will be downloading content from an unknown source (this is how your Android device classifies all sources that are different from Google Play), you will need to change your settings before getting the William Hill app on your phone. Hence, you need to go to Settings and allow content from third parties. In other words, you need to locate the “Unknown sources” box and make sure it is checked. Then you can go to the site which holds the app and download it.
Q: I have an iPhone. Where do I get the app?
- A: If you own an iPhone, you are at an advantage. Just go to the App Store and download the app from there. It is free of charge. Note that the mobile platform has been optimised to run on devices with an iOS 5.0+.
Q: Do I have to verify my age?
- A: In some cases, yes. It depends on the situation. In most cases, there are automated checks, the purpose of which is to verify your age. However, at times they are not able to get the job done. Hence, sometimes before you cash out your winnings, you might be prompted to send proof of your identity and age, such as a copy of your passport, driving license, birth certificate or other personal documents to the customer support of William Hill via email. Not to worry, your personal details will be in safe hands. The operator has proven to be trustworthy.
Page Views: 28417