Find a Bookie Worth your Attention in the TonyBet Review
In this review, we will make you familiar with TonyBet – one of the fastest growing bookmakers on a global scale. This brand was established in 2009 by Antanas Guoga, the internationally known poker professional who is best known as Tony G (hence the name of the sportsbook). TonyBet was acquired by Omnibet, another sportsbook with an extensive experience in the industry. So, it has to be said that although TonyBet has been in business for only a few years now, it has the right expertise. This is the reason why it is turning into one of the most trusted brands worldwide.
Our review will go into more detail about the operator’s features, bonuses, application, and much more. Feel free to read this TonyBet post.
- BonusUp to £100
- RegulationEstonian Gaming Authorities
- MarketsHorse Racing, Bandy, Darts, Cycling
- Not verified
Information about the Licence of TonyBet
The operator of TonyBet is licensed by the Estonian gaming authorities. Therefore, TonyBet must adhere to certain rules and guidelines established by these authorities to ensure fair play and gambling at all times. With that said, we think you should feel safe when depositing and betting on the site.
Continuing our Tony Bet review, let us talk about one of the essentials at a sportsbook – its provision of markets. If you take a look at the guide of this site, you will see that there are many different sports, from the most sought ones to some not so common picks. Here are the sports available at TonyBet:
Horse Racing, Bandy, Darts, Cycling, American Football, Golf, E-Sports, Martial Arts, Boxing, Cricket, Specials, Politics, Entertainment, Snooker, Formula 1, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Aussie Rules, Basketball, Handball, Tennis, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey.
Each sport offers a variety of markets. There is something for everyone at TonyBet.
In Bet Credits
100% Up to £100
|New Customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.|
100% Up to £50
* T&C’s apply. More:
Bet £10 Get £40
* T&C’s apply. More:
* T&C’s apply. Click on Join Now for details.
In-Play and Live Streaming
The live betting section is a decent one. We were astonished at the number of sports available to bet on. You can choose from Rugby Union, Rugby League, American Football, Cycling, Boxing, Chess, Martial Arts, Specials, Politics, Football, Baseball, Tennis, Basketball, and Ice Hockey. And that is not all. When you pick a sport, you get to choose from diverse markets.
Promotions of TonyBet
And on with our Tony Bet review, we will now cover briefly the ongoing promotions on the site. The truth is, there are a plethora of bonuses, but the majority of them are casino bonuses.
When it comes to sports promotions, TonyBet provides a Weekend Sports’ Menu where you can get different giveaways by date. Needless to say, these bonuses change on a daily basis, which is why you need to act very quickly so as not to miss an opportunity.
Most of the bonuses come in the form of free bets. There are some terms and conditions to beware of. You can learn more on the TonyBet promotional page.
It took us a while to find it, but we eventually did. There is a special bonus called Victory, which is the welcome sportsbook offer at TonyBet. First off, you need to open an account at TonyBet. Make your fist deposit by funding your account with a minimum of £10. Locate the Bonus field in your TonyBet account and fill in the promo code VICTORY to claim the bonus. Wager your deposit amount at least six times at odds of 1.60 or greater within 14 days. You will be credited a 50% match-up bonus. With it, you can win up to £100. Note that the rollover status will be available to see at any time. Just go to Bonus under My Account, and you will see it.
You will not be able to cash out the money until you meet the requirements established by TonyBet. Read the full terms and conditions on the TonyBet site before you claim the offer.
Another important thing to include in our review is payments. You know, every site supports different payment options.
At this particular bookmaker you can make deposits and withdrawals using the following methods:
- Paysafecard – It is supported by the majority of banks around the world and is available in over 30 countries. This method of payment does not require you to share any sensitive data to merchants or other parties, making it one of the safest monetary transactions option on the web. It is used for both shopping and online gambling.
- Neteller – This is an electronic wallet, which allows you to make money transfers to different merchants on a globe scale. It does not disclose your personal or financial details to third parties and hence allows for secure transactions. This e-payment solution also offers a debit card.
- Skrill – This is another e-wallet, which is used to make online shopping and gaming easy, fast and effortless, and is supported by TonyBet. Similarly to PayPal, you should open an account on Skrill and then you should link a bank account or a debit card to your e-wallet account. The only thing you need to make a payment is to enter the email address you registered with Skrill. Of course, you also need to have funds in your account. It is important to note that if you want to pay using this option, the email you used during registration on Skrill should be the same as the one you used at TonyBet.
- The Skrill 1-Tap – This payments system is available for mobile users only. It is a relatively new method. It allows you to both deposit and withdraw money using your mobile device. As its name implies, it requires minimum taps in order to get the job done. Note that you should have a Skrill account to use this option.
- MasterCard and VISA – These are probably the most recognisable brands around the world. If you happen to own VISA or MasterCard debit/credit cards, you can fund your account at TonyBet with one of these. It is very easy, and deposits are processed instantly.
Other Payment Options
- Website: https://tonybet.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 2037 690147
- Customer Support: 24/7
- Address: Tornimäe tn 5, EE-10145, Tallinn, Estonia
- Regulatory Body: Estonian gaming authorities
- ecoPayz – This is an e-wallet that is used around the globe. It provides instant ways of sending and receiving money. The brand is available in around 160 countries. The company has been around since 2000. Today, it offers payment services in 45 currencies. You can use this method to make monetary transactions at TonyBet.
- Paysera – This is an electronic wallet that is widely used in Lithuania. It provides users with the opportunity to have a multi-currency account. A mobile e-wallet is also available, giving customers more freedom in the way they make money transactions.
- Bank Transfers – And finally, you can also deposit and withdraw money on the site using bank transfers. Since they take more time to process, they are the least favourable method. Yet, a lot of people, especially in the European countries, use them these days.
It should be noted about TonyBet that there are no fees on the sportsbook’s end. However, there may be small transfer fees incurred from your bank operator. The charges vary from bank to bank.
Explanation of the Grade
TonyBet was established by Antanas Guoga “Tony G”, who is a respected entrepreneur, super contractor and hotel owner. He is one of the most recognised poker players in the world and he regularly takes part in the most prestegious tournaments. That is why he is so familiar with the gambling market, and why his bookmaker is of such great quality. You are able to play on reasonable odds and place live bets, with a relatively quick response from the customer support. Not to mention that the bonus is incredible.