- Bonus£20 Free Bet
- MarketsMotorsport, Speedway, Cycling, Baseball
- Not verified
Sports Betting MarketsBoyleSports has a lucrative selection of markets enabling you to bet on different sports, both popular and uncommon ones. However, it should be noted there is greater diversity at other sportsbooks. Here are the markets at BoyleSports: Motorsport, Speedway, Cycling, Baseball, Athletics, American Football, Table Tennis, Horse Racing, Greyhounds, GAA Football, Cricket, Australian Rules, Tennis, Rugby Union, Futsal, Football, Basketball, Snooker, Rugby League, Entertainment/TV, Ice Hockey, GAA Hurling, Boxing, UFC/ MMA, Golf, Darts, Politics.
In-Play Section and Mobile Platform at BoyleSportsWhen it comes to the in-play platform of BoyleSports, it is decent. Like all other live betting sections, its purpose is to enable you to make wagers on a variety of tournaments and competitions while they are being held. Needless to say, when a sports event is being broadcast live with in-play bets made possible, you can see the odds changing all the time. The good news is that this information is updated very quickly so that you can catch up with all the recent changes. When you visit the live section of Boyle Sports, you will find plenty of events and a multitude of markets for these events. There is also a corner dedicated to the stats. It allows you to see live scores and odds. Unfortunately, there is not much information here. Where we also feel like BoyleSports could make some improvements is the live streaming, which can be gained access to only if you bet a minimum of £5. In comparison, other sportsbooks require you to bet as little as £1 to watch live streaming. For instance, you can check out William Hill. Boyle Sports offers an app for all mobile users who wish to make their bets using their smart gadgets. The platform is compatible with Android and iOS. It comes with plenty of features that are not available on the full version. This is reason enough to open an account and sign up via your phone. You will also be able to take advantage of the features of the BoyleSports full site. All it takes is a few seconds to download and install the app on your phone, and you are ready to go.
In Bet Credits
50% Up to £50
|New Customers only; Min. deposit £15; Bonus amount 50% of deposit up to £50; Wager deposit and bonus 8x within 60 days; 4/5 Min. single odds or 2/5 min. acca selection odds; Max. stake contribution equal to the initial bonus; Certain bet types and payment methods excluded; See full terms; Terms apply; 18+. #AD|
In Free Bets
|Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #AD|
Money Back as a Bonus
up to £40
* T&C’s apply, 18+. More:
|18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Full T&C's apply. #AD|
* T&C’s apply, 18+.
Promotions and BonusesLike every decent online bookmaker, Boyle Sports has a few promotions that can enhance your betting experience and provide more cash for wagers. Here, we will take a look at some of the giveaways that are available on the site.
Welcome Bonus at BoyleSportsThe welcome offer comes in the form of free bets worth of £20. To claim it, first, make sure to register yourself on the site. Then place at least one £10 bet at even odds (2.00) or higher. You will receive a free bet of £5. Please note that after you open an account with BoyleSports, you must place the bets within a period of seven days. In order to qualify for the sign up bonus, you have to bet a minimum of £10. Other terms and conditions apply. Also note that you will receive four small bets of £5 each, i.e. you are not going to be credited £20 at once. You will be rewarded with another free bet after you use up the previous one. Each one will be valid within seven days of receipt. So, do not waste time. Make sure to take full advantage of the offer while you can. The BoyleSports bonus is available to Irish and UK customers who deposited money using one of the payment options available on the site, except for Neteller and Skrill. We advise you to acquaint yourself with the complete list of requirements before claiming the bonus.
Other Promotions that BoyleSports OffersIf you open an account at Boyle Sports, you will get spoiled. When it is peak season, bettors are usually treated to a variety of giveaways. Sometimes you can come across more than ten different bonuses at the same time. Bet refunds are quite common with this bookie. They will often refund your accumulators where one of your selections fails you. Other situations where you can get refunded is if the tennis player you backed does not win after a fifth set or if the horse you placed a wager on gets defeated at the last moment. Now, our review will discuss these promotions in more detail. Take a look.
- NFL Acca Insurance: If you place an accumulator bet at BoyleSports with a minimum of five selections on NFL and one of the selections is not successful, you will receive a free bet to cover your losses. Note that this promotion applies only to American football.
- Double Bubble: This offer is given when you bet on who is to score the first goal in a football game, and the person you backed manages to score a goal within the first 20 minutes of the event. The maximum stake here is £50. Please note that this promotion applies only to Premier League football.
- Best odds guaranteed: If the odds you took when placing your bet are smaller than those they offer at a later time, you will be paid based on the winning odds. Mind that this offer applies only to greyhound races and horse racing. It is not exclusive to BoyleSports. There are many other bookmakers that have the same promotion.
- Every Second Counts: If you place a bet on the first goalscorer or back a horse to win a race at Boyle Sports, but they happen to score a goal second or finish the race second, your stake will be refunded. Please note this promotion is available to horse racing and football.
- Fair Play Cashback: If you have bet on a horse that does not even start a race, any race, no matter what the reason for this is, your bet will be refunded by BoyleSports.
Design and Navigation at BoyleSportsOur review will also tell you about navigation and design of the site. From what we have seen, the site is quick to load and user-friendly. It has a slick design. The homepage is filled with all sorts of information about BoyleSports’ betting offerings, which can get a little bit overwhelming, but the good news is that all the important sports events are displayed very clearly. There are many sections to explore at Boyle Sports, from live betting to sports A-Z, bonuses, and much more. BoyleSports offers a stats centre that allows you to take a look at complete statistics list of different sports tournaments that have been held recently. There also is a betting calculator, which enables you to determine how much your potential earnings will be of different types of bets depending on the amount you wish to stake.
Payment Options: Ways to Fund Your AccountThere are many ways to transfer money to and from your gambling account on BoyleSports. The operator offers an array of methods to use, from debit cards to bank transfers, e-wallets and vouchers. If you already have an account on other betting sites, you can expect the standard payment options. For instance, you can deposit instantly on BoyleSports using Laser, VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. Withdrawals with these bank cards take from three to five days. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount is £5. There is no maximum limit. As well as that, with BoyleSports you are at liberty to pay using PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. Those are electronic wallets, the purpose of which is to store your money and protect your financial details. Deposits with any of the abovementioned methods are instant, whereas withdrawals take between three and five days, as it is with most of the payment options. Bank transfers are also available on Boyle Sports, but you should know that your deposit will probably hit your gambling account in five to eight days, and your withdrawals will show up in your bank account in three to five days. If you cannot wait to start betting with BoyleSports, this is not the best option to use. You should stick with faster methods, so to say. Moreover, the bookie provides users with the opportunity to pay using Paysafecard without disclosing any personal or financial details to merchants and other parties. Funding your account at BoyleSports will be done instantaneously; however, cashing out will take a few days. What is more, users can make money transactions using: Instadebit, a payments platform that is linked to the Canadian banking system and is therefore only available to punters who have a Canadian bank account; cheque (deposits take a few days); and going directly to one of the bookie’s brick-and-mortar shops across the UK and Ireland. Last but not least, these days you can pay with your smartphone. It is much more convenient than the other methods, as it can be accomplished while you are in the park, on the bus, at a cafeteria, or in the office. When it comes to BoyleSports, you are free to use Boku. In short, this is a platform that was designed for mobile payments. This is the perfect solution if you do not have a bank account and you do not want to open one. It allows you to pay for goods online via your phone. It is easy and fast. No hassle and no worries.
Security and LicensingNext, in our Boyle Sports review, let us talk about safety on the site. You should know that Boylesports holds licences by two authorities. One is the UK Gambling Commission, which gives Boyle Sports the right to provide services within the United Kingdom, and the other is the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Committee. The latter is responsible for regulating gaming venues and ensuring that players and bettors are given their winnings. They also work hard for protecting minors and those at risk, as well as preventing crime. The fact that BoyleSports is regulated by these two authorities means that it should provide assistance for people who have developed a gambling problem by giving them guidance and information on how to deal with the issue and where to get help from. BoyleSports have to keep people who have not reached the legal gambling age from accessing and gambling on the site. In addition, they must ensure their services are 100% fair.
Customer Care ServiceAlso in our review about BoyleSports is the customer support section. We believe you will not be disappointed with it. On the site, there is a special “Help Centre” page where you can find tonnes of helpful information about different issues. There is a section that is designated for the questions that get asked frequently related to security, betting rules, personal account, gambling products and casino services provided by Boyle Sports, promotions, and responsible gambling.
- There are three main ways to get in touch with the Boyle Sports team. One is to give them a call on 0800 22 00 66. That way you can speak directly to a representative and get help in a fast manner. Note that this number is toll-free for UK residents.
- Immediate assistance is also obtained using the live chat option available on the site. Instead of speaking to someone, you will be chatting with the agents at Boylesports. If the problem you seem to be experiencing is urgent and you cannot afford to waste much time waiting for a reply from the team, you should use these two options.
- The third way to communicate with a member of the BoyleSports customer support staff is via email. You can use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the agents. Mind that it will take some time before you get a reply, usually no more than 24 hours. If your queries are more technical, this is the best option, as the fellows specialise in dealing with this kind of issues.
- Established: 1989
- Company: ByleSports(Gibraltar) Limited
- Licence: Yes (by UK Gambling Commission and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Committee)
- Live chat:Yes
- Email: email@example.com
- Customer support: 24/7
- Address:Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, GX11 0AA Gibraltar