Betvictor Mobile App Review
Bet365 Mobile App
|Mobile Site Android App iOS App||£50 In Free Bets||9.8 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #AD|
10bet Mobile App
|Mobile Site Android App iOS App||Up to £40||9.7 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Full T&C's apply.. #AD|
|Mobile Site Android App Windows Phone App||Up to £100 Free Bets||9.5 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|T&C: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. #AD|
* T&C’s apply, 18+.
- BonusFree £25 Bet
- RegulationGGC & UKGC
- MarketsCricket, UFC, Boxing, Basketball, American Football
- Not verified
Review of the NavigationOne of the things about Betvictor’s betting app that need urgent improvement is navigation. Whereas other mobile platforms are sleek and provide ease of access to the most important features, the mobile app of Betvictor does not seem to possess that stylish appearance or intuitive interface. Not to mention, they feature one too many banners on their homepage, which appear to take up too much space and are very distractive as well. At the top of the page, you can see the navigation bar, which, sadly, only contains available markets. It does not help you go back to the main menu or home page. It practically is useless.
Bonus OffersOn the app, just like it is on many other platforms, there is no special mobile-only bonus credited to players. However, most of the promotions that are present on the browser-based website are also available to mobile users. Some features have enhanced odds, but you have to access them with Instabet, which is a separate app. Football and horse racing fans are entitled to special sports-specific promotions. For example, you can take advantage of the ACCA insurance called “Back of the Net” and the “Best Odds Guaranteed” promotion. The former is a type of promotion that requires you to guess which one of the two teams is going to win. The idea is that you place an accumulator on one of them. Then, if you lose, they will refund your stake.
Review of the Live Streaming and BettingThe live streaming and betting section on Betvictor app is pretty decent. It covers some sports and gives you the opportunity to watch live plenty of events. What is more, if you are a fan of horse racing, you get the chance to watch some of the horse racing events that get coverage on the platform. To be granted access to the live events, you need as little as £1 in the form of a bet on any of the races. Once you do that, they will be made available to you. Of course, this section is not the best one in the industry and could be added more features and sports. However, the truth is, some features are restricted on mobile platforms due to the small screen size and the fact that everything must happen with a few touches. We mentioned all of the sports available on the app above, so go back to the beginning of this Betvictor app breakdown and read all about it. It is located right in the “Characteristics” section. Luckily, the minimum bet amount at Betvictor application is just five pence. This is great news for novices and people who do not want to place huge bets. It can help you practice before you get serious about it. The platform also has a Quick Bet feature, allowing you to place bets quickly using just a few touches. It is also easy to navigate the feature and manage your bets without a problem. It is a great feature that very few mobile platforms boast. Still, in order to bet, you have to check how to make a deposit at the operator.
Withdrawals and DepositsCompared to other mobile platforms, the mobile app does not have as many payment options. This is an area they need to improve if they want to be ranked higher. Strangely, they do not accept PayPal. Moreover, if making a deposit can happen with few methods, the case with cashing out is even worse. Users are limited to using Neteller and bank cards only. All in all, this section is weak and could use improvement. Check the other banking terms in our glossary.
Devices that the Betvictor Application can Run onIf you own a relatively new smartphone, you can access the Betvictor app without a problem. If your device is not compatible with the app, no worries. You can input the domain of BetVictor into your browser and use the Flash-based version, which is available to all the users, regardless of whether they have an Android-based device, an Apple, Nokia, Windows Phone, Blackberry or others. Check out the minimum operating system requirements for the most popular phone types.
- iOS: iPhone 3, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 4s, iPhone4, iOS 7.0 or later, the new iPad, iPod Touch, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS, iPad Mini, iPhone.
- Android: HTC Legend, HTC Hero, HTC Desire, HTC One Mini & Max, HTC One S, HTC One XL, HTC One X, HTC Sensation, HTC Desire Z, HTC Incredible S, HTC One V, HTC Sensation, HTC Wildfire, HTC Magic.
- Blackberry: Curve 8520, Curve 9320, Playbook, Torch 9800, Curve 9360, Froyo Bold 9790, Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Z10, Bold 9700, Pearl 9105, Curve 9300, Bold 9900, Curve 9320, Torch 9800, Bold 9780.
Questions & AnswersMore details about the mobile compatibility of the app you should know.
Q: Is the app compatible with Blackberry, Android, and other operating systems?
- A: If your phone runs on Blackberry, Android or another device, other than an iPhone or iPad, you have to use the web-based application since a native app is only available to Apple users. All you have to do is type in the web-address of Betvictor into your browser and enjoy the no-download version. We can assure you that it contains all the essential features. It allows you to place bets and do all the stuff that you would if using the native app. So, no worries at all.
Q: Can I run the app on my iPad or iPhone?
- A: Yes, you can. The Betvictor mobile app is compatible with most iOS versions. Generally speaking, your device must be updated to iOS 7.0 or a later version. You can download the app via the App Store. It takes a few seconds to install it. Of course, you need to open an account to use all the features. The steps do not take much time.
Q: In the text above, there was a mention of some feature called Instabet. What is it and do I need it? Is it safe?
- A: This feature was designed by Betvictor itself. It is an excellent development that provides punters with enhanced odds on some markets and is a great way to go. No risk involved. The feature is safe and secure. You need to install it on your device before you can access it, however. Once you have the app on your phone, it will send notifications about better odds available to you. The best part is, the application is compatible with Android and Apple devices. You can download it from the very site of the Betvictor or, if you are an Apple user, from the App Store.
Q: Is the Betvictor app safe
- A: Yes, it is. The company holds two licences. One of them is issued by the Government of Gibraltar, which is very common among sportsbooks. Moreover, the other one is granted by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). Hence, there are certain rules that Betvictor must adhere to, as being regulated by these two authorities. For instance, audited accounts must be available for the regulatory bodies to see each and every financial year. All the contact details must be made visible and accessible to everyone using the site and the mobile platform. The company must also prove that it can cover all the wagers that punters have placed in case they all win. There are many other obligations of the bookmaker, but one thing is for sure: it is a safe place for your bets. There should be no doubt about it.